Sunday, July 17, 2011

Update? Yup! Update!

...it's funny that I'm writing my last from-Switzerland blog post the night before I leave. We're getting on a plane in the morning and the internet is finally working. I haven't really had a lot of time to blog today though because I've been packing and trying not to put a ton of weight on my legs, which means not moving around from one room to another.

The reason for this hesitance to move? Yesterday we hiked down a mountain.

Literally. A whole mountain.

I didn't think that was seriously the plan when they told me. A twisted ankle, skinned knee, and huge blister later, I realize that it was in fact the plan.

I actually had a good time, despite my sudden fear of heights and falling and all that stuff. I didn't manage to eat anything at the top when everyone else had lunch because I was so busy not looking at anything, but I think the view was gorgeous, from what I did see and what everyone else said.

And I do feel pretty accomplished for getting all the way down with no other mishaps.

Getting up early for the plane tomorrow soooo......I'll write more eventually, probably talk about what happened from home, if I get around to it. Or you can go read Hannah's blog, because I might forget.

All in all it's been a pretty fantastic two weeks, but it's after midnight and I have to get up in six hours to get ready to leave for the airport. So I'm going to sleep.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment